- "That's it for today. Remember, where ever you go, I'll be there, the shine in your Japan, the sparkle in your China."
- ―-Bongwater at his meditation.[src]
Coyote Bongwater was a hippie guru who formed an alliance with the KGB to distribute Revelade to the citizens of Bay City. Although Bongwater wanted to spark a righteous rebellion, the KGB were using him as a pawn in their own plans to destroy the city. Going after the KGB, Crypto tracked him down and fought him in a tunnel under the Colt Bridge. Before dying, Ivan Oranchov revealed his true plans to destroy Bay City to Bongwater via radio, causing the hippie to despair.
During this fight, Bongwater used a crossbow that fired Revelade arrows that would cause Crypto to turn "psychedelic" and go into an acid induced trance.
Behind the scenesEdit
- He was voiced by Richard Tatum.
|Appearance(s):||Destroy all Humans! 2|
|Place of birth:||Bay City|
- He is mentioned in Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon, when Crypto compares him with the scientist from the Chateau Crusteau in Belleville.
- Crypto can go in Bongwater's house in a mission. It is one of the few enterable buildings in Destroy all Humans! 2, although it is accessible during this mission only.
- Shama Llama and Coyote Bongwater are the same 3d Model but with different colors, and Shama Lama has a Peace Sign on his Head and a Blue and Red Glasses
- His meditation chant, "I'll be there, the shine of your Japan, the sparkle of your China" is a reference to the song "Bodhisattva", by American rock band, Steely Dan.