Destroy All Humans! is the first video game in the Destroy All Humans! series. It is developed by Pandemic Games, published by THQ, and was released on June 21, 2005 in North America for the Xbox and the PlayStation 2.
|Destroy all Humans!|
Destroy all Humans!
June 21, 2005
Set in the 1950s, Cryptosporidium-136 explores Earth to collect Furon D.N.A found in the brain stems of humans, that his species needs to survives. He is hit by a military test rocket in Area 42, crashing to Earth in his saucer. He survives, but is killed later when dissected at a government base nearby. Cryptosporidium-137 is sent down to find his previous clone, collect D.N.A, and bring down the shadowy Majestic organisation attempting to take over America.
The game starts on June 10th, 1959.
Not realising there are other human civilisations on Earth, Crypto terrorises the U.S, working his way deep into Capitol City. After assassinating President Huffman, General Dick Armquist and Majestic leader "Silhouette", Crypto poses as the president and assures the nation it is communists that have invaded America, not aliens. Crypto-137 is later assassinated while in the body of President John F. Kennedy.
- Cryptosporidium 136 - Original Crypto clone.
- Cryptosporidium 137- Main Character
- Orthopox 13 - Crypto's boss.
- Holopox- The Hologram of Orthopox
- Bert Whither - A radio broadcaster that sends out Furon Propaganda
- Bessie the Cow- the first living organism Cryptospridium 137 kills. Owned by Harold Turnipseed
- Dolly the Sheep- a mentioned sheep owned by Harold Turnipseed
- Martha Turnipseed - Harold Turnipseed's wife
- Miss Rockwell - A Beauty Pageant Winner, described as being voluptuous and very beautiful but is the dumbest character in the game. She is abducted and probed by Crypto at the Rockwell County Fair.
- Navy Admiral- Leader of the U.S. Navy
- Marines General - The Leader of the U.S. Marines
- Airforce General - The Leader of the U.S. Air Force
- Professor Hergensheimer- A popular scientist
- Roboprez - A giant robot and Majestic Super Weapon
- Harold Turnipseed - The owner of Turnipseed Farms and first person Cryptospridium 137 kills
- General Armquist - The Leader of the U.S. Military
- Silhouette - The G-Man Leader and final enemy
- President Huffman - The U.S. President
- Sleepy Ernst- A scientist that wants to take over the world