Destroy All Humans! is the first video game in the Destroy All Humans! series. It is developed by Pandemic Games, published by THQ, and was released on June 21, 2005 in North America for the Xbox and the PlayStation 2.
|Destroy all Humans!|
Destroy all Humans!
June 21, 2005
Crypto lands on Earth in the summer months of 1958, with the intent of collecting Furon DNA locked away in the human brain to save his dying race. Although as the game progresses, he eventually plans domination over the world (which he thinks is just America, not realizing there are other human civilizations besides the US). After defeating the enemy group The Majestic and its leader Silhouette, killing President Huffman and assuming his identity, Crypto masquerades as the US president and persuades the public that America has not been attacked by aliens, but instead communists. He also tells them the lie that the communists have poisoned the water supply and used mind-control through media on them, and has left their brains with dangerous toxins. He informs them that testing facilities have been set up everywhere in America to correct this issue. However, this is just a disguise to lead unknowing citizens to have their brain extracted so Crypto can collect the Furon DNA. The game ends with people standing outside one of the testing facilities, a teenage boy and girl yell at a skeptic old man to enter the chamber because they want to go next, a mind-controlled soldier orders him to enter. He reluctantly enters and dies.
- Cryptosporidium 136 - original Crypto clone.
- Cryptosporidium 137- Main Character
- Orthopox 13 - Crypto's boss.
- Holopox- The Hologram of Orthropox
- Bert Whither - A radio broadcaster that sends out Furon Propaganda
- "Joe Six-Pack"- A minor character in Santa Modesta
- Bessie the Cow- the first living organism Cryptospridium 137 kills. Owned by Harold Turnipseed
- Dolly the Sheep- a mentioned sheep owned by Harold Turnipseed
- Martha Turnipseed - Harold Turnipseed's wife
- Miss Rockwell - A Beauty Pageant Winner, described as being voluptuous and very beautiful but is the dumbest character in the game. She is abducted and probed by Crypto at the Rockwell County Fair.
- Navy Admiral- Leader of the U.S. Navy
- Marines General - The Leader of the U.S. Marines
- Airforce General - The Leader of the U.S. Airforce
- Professor Hergensheimer- A popular scientist
- Roboprez - A giant robot and Majestic Super Weapon
- Harold Turnipseed - The owner of Turnipseed Farms and first person Cryptospridium 137 kills
- General Armquist - The Leader of the U.S. Military
- Silhouette - The G-Man Leader and final enemy
- President Huffman - The U.S. President
- Sleepy Ernst- A scientist that wants to take over the world