Destroy All Humans! is the first video game in the Destroy All Humans! series. It is developed by Pandemic Games, published by THQ, and was released on June 21, 2005 in North America for the Xbox and the PlayStation 2.
|Destroy all Humans!|
Destroy all Humans!
June 21, 2005
Crypto lands on Earth in 1957.
- Cryptosporidium 136 - original Crypto clone.
- Cryptosporidium 137- Main Character
- Orthopox 13 - Crypto's boss.
- Holopox- The Hologram of Orthropox
- Bert Whither - A radio broadcaster that sends out Furon Propaganda
- "Joe Six-Pack"- A minor character in Santa Modesta
- Bessie the Cow- the first living organism Cryptospridium 137 kills. Owned by Harold Turnipseed
- Dolly the Sheep- a mentioned sheep owned by Harold Turnipseed
- Martha Turnipseed - Harold Turnipseed's wife
- Miss Rockwell - A stupid Beauty Pagent winner. She is abducted by Cryptospridium 137 at the county fair
- Navy General- Leader of the U.S. Navy
- Marines General - The Leader of the U.S. Marines
- Airforce General - The Leader of the U.S. Airforce
- Professor Hergensheimer- A popular scientist
- Roboprez - A giant robot and Majestic Super Weapon
- Harold Turnipseed - The owner of Turnipseed Farms and first person Cryptospridium 137 kills
- General Armquist - The Leader of the U.S. Military
- Silhouette - The G-Man Leader and final enemy
- President Huffman - The U.S. President
- Sleepy Ernest- A scientist that wants to take over the world