- "I wonder if there really is life on other planets... I wonder if aliens really do walk among us... I wonder if an alien is reading my mind RIGHT NOW?"
- ―What goes on in the Freak's mind.[src]
The Freak was a drug-abusing hippie who lived in Bay City. Other hippies described him as knowing everything worth knowing. While in Bay City, Crypto consistently used the Freak a source of information (while he was disguised as another hippie, of course).
|Appearance(s):||Destroy all Humans! 2|
|Full name:||Mark Hahn|
|Place of birth:||Bay City|
Aiding Crypto Edit
After he was attacked by the KGB at a party and witnessed the destruction of the Mothership, Crypto sought out the Freak. Crypto wanted to know how the KGB found him, and more importantly, why they decided to crash his party. The Freak revealed to the hot-headed Crypto that the KGB didn't crash the party, but were invited by Coyote Bongwater; the leader of the Bay City hippies and the main supplier of Revelade.
Drug Addiction Edit
- "I AM KING OF THE LIZARDS."
- ―See kids? This is why you shouldn't do drugs.[src]
The Freak was always high and always danced. Sometimes he's delusional, which obviously resulted from drug abuse. Furthermore, the Freak probably didn't have many brain cells left, because he couldn't even remember the facts he gave Crypto. To top it all off, the Freak once claimed to have the ability to read people's minds.
The Freak's 3D Model was identical to that of that of the Caucasian hippie with an afro, except the Freak wore a hat and sunglasses.
- "I am a fish... a fish... a fish."
- "They always come for the stash, but the never stay for the Freak."
- Go ahead and laugh, squares. In ten years I'm gunna start a computer company in San Jose and own your...
- If anyone ever finds out I majored in economics, I'll never live it down...
- The Freak was voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz.
- The Freak claimed he could pick up radio messages with his teeth. That was a reference to actress Lucille Ball picking up the signal from a Japanese radio transmitter through her teeth.
- When the Freak told Crypto that Bongwater had his hands on a bunch of blimps, Crypto asked him if Bongwater was starting a tire company. That was a reference of Goodyear, a tire company that has a Blimp.
- "I AM KING OF THE LIZARDS" may have been a reference to Jim Morrison's poem: "In celebration of the Lizard" where fans thought that he referred to himself as the Lizard King.
- According to one of his thoughts, the Freak was once a member of Majestic, left for reasons unknown, , and viewed leaving as his best decision.
- When reading the Freak's mind, he could be heard stating that, in ten years, (1969 to 1979) he would create a computer company out of San Jose. Paired with the Freak mentioning his Major in Economics, lead to his identity of Mark Hahn. Co-Founder of Corvus Systems, Inc (San Jose, SIlicon Valley, US 1979).