The Venus Human Trap sprouts from a spore ejected from its gun. The Venus Human Trap will start with two tentacles to grab and throw humans into its gaping maw, but with upgrades (or if the Trap eats enough), it will grow up to six tentacles and gain the ability to vomit up the brains of its victims, it can also eat vehicles; including tanks and helicopters (only with upgrades). The plant has a health bar that decreases over time, and can be replenished by transmogrifying objects. Once another spore is planted, the first Venus Human Trap will retreat into the ground and die.
- Orthopox stated that only one Venus Human Trap may be used at a time, otherwise they would turn on each other.
- The Venus Human Trap has a similar function to the Burrow Beast from Destroy All Humans! 2.
- As stated by Orthopox, Venus was once a lush, fertile jungle planet, until the Martian War.
- If Crypto fires a Venus Human Trap spore, any enemies will attack it rather than Crypto. Registering it as a greater threat than Crypto.
- Crypto can use Psychokinisis to "hand feed" the plant.
- The Venus Human Trap cannot be spawned on the Fourth Ring of Furon (however you can spawn it in funky town human village, and also the mission where you must get clone jelly, the place where all the humans to abduct actually lets you place one inside of the cage)